Deploying Agile/Lean in the Organization- Standardizing the Process
Four- Standardizing the Process
The key processes must be identified and work should be reduced in terms of variation, errors, and defects. Agile helps the standardizing of processes in many ways to help create an Agile/Lean environment.
• Iterative development which development team members perform builds, validate, and deliver working software.
• Testing throughout the 2 weeks sprint life-cycle (unit cases written by developer and QA).
• Team, not individuals, co-located teams, and face to face communication.
• Working software delivered every 2 iterations.
• Stakeholder collaboration everyone works as a team and is in direct contact.
• Proactive to change NOT reactive to changes in the project.